Check this sequence out on you tube!
I do this sequence when I am experiencing an achy lower body in the evening before I go to bed. My legs and feet can be irritated to the point I have a hard time relaxing my body so I can fall asleep.
The following sequence done with the breath can help flush lower body, releasing tension and tight muscles in the lower body – feet, legs & hips.
Heres to a divine nights sleep…
1. cat -inhale/cow – exhale(dynamic stretch)
2. toe stretch “toe breaker pose”
3. quad stretch
4. calves stretch
5. lying supine – use hands to push thighs back to stretch open and decongest low waist and pelvis
6. hamstring stretch
7. figure 4 stretch
8. windshield wiper/supine twist-inhale one way and exhale the other(dynamic stretch)
9. hug knees to chest or plow
10. seated forward fold